Informacje o dostawie: Ship between: Feb 19 – Feb 21, Estimated Shipping Time: business days Order Processing Time may require a few days. Once dispatched from warehouse, Shipping (or Delivery) Time depends on the Shipping Method.
Więcej informacji o produkcie: Description
The Lost Vape Drone BF DNA250C 200W TC MOD is the upgraded version of the first edition of Drone BF, allowing you to seize a longer and powerful squonking time. Working with dual external 18650 batteries and advanced DNA250C chipset, the Drone BF MOD can fire up And the max output of 200W with various working mode. Plus the innovative replay mode, the Lost Vape Drone can capture the flavor and satisfaction of the “perfect puff” and provide the same level of performance and consistency on all Subsequent puffs. The DNA 250C supports Boost functionality when not used with a temperature sensing atomizer to small increase the initial power output at the start of a puff. Together with the OLED screen display and 8ml large e-juice squonk bottle, the Lost Vape Drone BF DNA250C MOD will bring you durable vaping experience in a stable vaping environment.
1. Advanced Evolv DNA250C chipset
2. USB on-the-go charging
3. OLED screen display
4. Act as a power bank
5. Innovative REPLAY and BOOST function for consistent satisfaction
6. Dual 18650 cells with 200W output
7. OLED screen display and large fire button for easy operation
8. 8ml large e-juice squonk bottle
Cell type: 2 x 18650 cells ( not included )
Chipset: Evolv DNA 250C Board
Max Output: 1 – 200W
Material: PC and Die cast zinc alloy
Display: OLED screen
Thread: 510 thread
What are the advantages of Replay
1. More flavorful than temp control, prevent overheating the coils or dry hits when not using temp control
2. Consistent flavor delivery and vapor production under extreme environment (eg. Extremely cold weather). Instant flavor and vapor.
3. Wider options in viable coils:
Temp-sensing coil individually ( Ni200, Ti, SS etc. )
Combinations of temp-sensing coils ( Ti wrap with SS )
Combinations of temp-sensing and non-sensing coils ( eg. Kanthal with Ti )
How to use replay:
1. Select Replay profile on the device. Set the device to the desired power and boost level and operate it normally.
2. Once a satisfying puff is achieved, activate the feature to save the puff.
3. The device will auto replay the puff every time when it is fired
4. Disable Replay to resume normal operation or find a new puff to save.