Informacje o dostawie: Ship between: Mar 11 – Mar 12, Estimated Shipping Time: business days Order Processing Time may require a few days. Once dispatched from warehouse, Shipping (or Delivery) Time depends on the Shipping Method.
Więcej informacji o produkcie: Description:
Creality3D CR – 10S Pro is an incredible 3D printer for professionals and amateurs alike. CR – 10S Pro has a large build volume – 300 x 300 x 400mm – designed for big challenges. More importantly, printing with Creality3D CR – 10S Pro is hassle-free because the two resume functions prevent any imperfection and failure due to the power outage and filament run-out. Control the process and set parameters on the touchscreen. Enjoy easier and more successful 3D printing!
●300 x 300 x 400mm big build volume to print more exciting models
●Automatic leveling function improving our work efficiency, and easy to operate
●Precision printing with V2.4.1 four-layer PCB main board, standard diameter nozzle, accurate alignment
● More successful in 3D printing with filament run-out protectionandpower outage protection
● Full color touchscreen for more intuitive control
● Axis positioning accuracy 0.001mm printable PLA, ABS, wood, copper, gradient, etc.
● Five minutes warming up to 110 degree
Molding Technology: FDM
Printing Speed: ≤180mm/s, ordinary printing speed 30 – 60mm/s
Print Accuracy: ±0.1mm
Printing Height: 0.1 – 0.4mm
Nozzle Number: 1
Nozzle Temperature: ≤260°C
Hot Bed Temperature: ≤110°C
Working Mode: print online or offline with a TF card
File Format: STL, OBI, AMF
Power Supply Parameters: 100 – 240V 5.9A 50 / 60Hz input, DC 24V 21A output
Printing Power: 480W
Printing Material: PLA, ABS, PVA, PP, wood filled, etc.
Consumable Diameter: 1.75mm
● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable or combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.