Informacje o dostawie: Ship between: Feb 18 – Feb 20, Estimated Shipping Time: business days Order Processing Time may require a few days. Once dispatched from warehouse, Shipping (or Delivery) Time depends on the Shipping Method.
Więcej informacji o produkcie: Disclaimer:
● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Modification and customization of the 3D printer are strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
CR – 10 3D Large Size Desktop DIY Printer LCD Screen Display with SD Card Off-line Printing Function
The CR – 10 3D Desktop Printer is a 3D printer with the imported special aluminum frame. It features with super large 300 x 300 x 400mm build volume, standard 0.4mm nozzle diameter ( can be replaced to 0.3 / 0.2mm ). To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charms, CR – 10 3D desktop printer is also a build-it-yourself kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience for the 3D printer!
● With LCD screen and keypad for easy offline use
● Supports SD card off-line printing, can also directly print with USB adapter
● 300 x 300 x 400mm build volume, just right for you
● Supports multiple 3D printing filaments: ABS / PLA / TPU and so on
● Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy
● Enhanced stability and reliability: aluminum plate ensures more stable printing
● Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers
● It is an unassembled DIY kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience for the 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product
● Nozzle temperature: below 250 Deg.C in a normal state, max. 270 Deg.C
● With the functions of break out filament detection and continue printing when power-off status is restored ( only for the upgraded version )
● Note: you can click hereto choose the another color
Driver download: click here