Informacje o dostawie: Ship between: Mar 07 – Mar 09, Estimated Shipping Time: business days Order Processing Time may require a few days. Once dispatched from warehouse, Shipping (or Delivery) Time depends on the Shipping Method.
Więcej informacji o produkcie: Disclaimer:
● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Modification and customization of the 3D printer are strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
Anet A6 3D Desktop Printer Kit LCD Control Screen Display Support TF Card Off-line Printing
The Anet A6 3D desktop printer is a 3D printer with acrylic frame and single extruder. It features with 220 x 220 x 250mm build volume, 0.4mm nozzle diameter. To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charms, Anet A6 3D desktop printer is also a build-it-yourself kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer!
● With LCD screen and keypad for easy offline use.
● Supports 0.1mm printing layer thickness.
● Supports TF card off-line printing, especially convenient when without the computer.
●220 x 220 x 250mm build volume, just right for you.
● Supports multiple 3D printing filaments: ABS / PLA / HIPS.
● Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy.
● Enhanced stability and reliability: acrylic plate ensures more stable printing.
● Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers.
● It is unassembled DIY kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product.
● If you want to know the packing list of Anet A6 3D desktop printer, please Click here.